Landscape Design / Architect
Created by a licensed landscape architect, a professionally designed, scaled plan unique to your garden will be created that exhibits functionality and beauty connecting the architecture of your home to the exterior spaces of your garden. The plan is created through sound, functional design. Whether you are in need of a master plan for your entire property or simply a new bed designed, we are here to help you!
- Free Initial Consultation at your site. At this point, it will be determined if a design fee will be needed to create a complete, comprehensive landscape plan, or if a quick sketch for a proposal of work will suffice.
- A site analysis will be performed to note all existing site conditions, after payment of the design fee has been received. Detailed measurements and photographs will be taken so the landscape design can be completed.
- The comprehensive landscape plan including all elements listed in the landscape proposal will be presented to the clients. After acceptance of comprehensive landscape plan, a detailed estimate for cost of installation will follow.
- Landscape plans will be a combination of computer generated and hand-drawn.
- 3-D computer animated drawings are available for an additional cost.
Design Elements, include but not limited to:
- Water Features: swimming pools, spas, and fountains
- Driveways, Walkways, and Patios of natural and man-made materials
- Garden Structures: arbors, fences, outdoor kitchens, and walls
- Landscape Plantings: trees, shrubs, and ground covers
- Lawn Installation and Grading
- Surface and Sub-surface Drainage